The Oshawa Skeet and Gun Club is the oldest active gun club in the Durham region. Established in Courtice Ontario in 1922, the club was incorporated in 1939. In 1965 the club moved from Courtice to its current location on Wilson Road N. in Oshawa.
The club is open to the public and licensed visitors are always welcome to try our facilities.
The Oshawa Skeet and Gun Club is led by a board of directors made up of volunteer club members elected to the position. Directors serve for a two (2) year term.
Board of Directors elections are held every year in November, and members of the Board are elected by a majority vote of the membership.
The newly elected board members officially take their place on the board at the beginning of the annual general meeting (AGM) held in December.